Packaging & Delivery
F6-12 Thrust ball bearing
3 working days after payment
Application of thrust ball bearing:
1.Thrust Ball Bearings should use close to the radial bearing,
in order to prevent the effect of shafts deflection.
2.When using big size ball bearings on a horizontal shaft, preload should be implemented to
prevent the clearance between housing washer and balls.
3.Under the inevitable circumstances of shaft deflection and misalignment,
aligning seat washer should be applied.
Features of Thrust ball bearing
1. Thrust ball bearing Equipped with one-way, two-way two types
2. In order to allow installation error, either one-way or two-way, can choose spherical self-aligning spherical seat cushion type or with spherical seat type.
3. High quality steel - used can extend bearing life highest 80% super clean steel
4. The height of the grease technology - lubricants technology can make the life of the grease to extend and improve the performance of the bearing
5. The high grade ball - quiet and smooth when high-speed rotation
6. Use of options in the ring, can allow installation error.
Thrust ball bearings are produced as single direction or double direction thrust ball bearings. They are designed to accommodate axial loads only and must not be subjected to any radial load.
Thrust ball bearings are separable, the shaft washer, housing washer(s), ball and cage assembly(s) can be mounted separately. Shaft washers have a ground bore to enable an interference fit. The bore of the housing washer is turned and always larger than the shaft washer bore.